“When you have music everything else just floats...”
Jase Lansky is an Australian independent country rock artist, singer and songwriter raised in the southern parts of Tasmania. He has developed his own style of country music over a number of years from performing and writing songs, and has played everywhere between Hobart and Hamilton Island, and internationally from Bali to Nashville.
As a rock artist his passion for country was born when touring the southern states of America. From finally discovering the emotional depths of this genre an amazing personal inner experience hit and changed his whole musical dynamic in one single Memphis moment.
Having fronted rock and contemporary bands, as well as duos throughout his musical existence, his path has taken him onto a solo journey into the world of country music. This journey recently experienced the musical depths of Nashville, Tennessee where he recorded his award winning debut album “Rip it up!”. Five singles from this album have been released in Australia to date, with all five enjoying Top 20 chart success both here and overseas. Four of the tracks reached Top 10 status, with the latest single 'Drunk Every Sunday' (released July 2018) debuting in the Australian Top 40 Country Tracks Charts at an amazing Number 9.
|Rip It Up||Number 5||International Mainstream Country Music Charts||Feb 2017|
|Ain’t Thinking About Monday||Number 4||Australian Top 40 Country Tracks Charts||Jul 2017|
|Back To Blue||Number 5||Australian Top 40 Country Tracks Charts||Dec 2017|
|Baby You're The Right One||Number 13||Australian Top 40 Country Tracks Charts||May 2018|
|Drunk Every Sunday||Number 5||Australian Top 40 Country Tracks Charts||July 2018|
With the release of his music video for ‘Drunk Every Sunday’, and the promotion of his debut album ‘Rip it up!’, Jase has had a pretty exciting 2018. From hitting the ‘country music’ scene in 2017 Jase has taken out the:
- 2018 winner of the "Independent Contemporary Male Country Artist" award;
- 2018 winner of the "Emerging Artist of The Year" award;
- 2018 winner of the "Industry Impact" award;
- 2017 winner of the “Best Male Album of The Year" award;
- Finalist in the 2018 ICMA Awards for "Artist of The Year" and "Single of The Year";
- Finalist in the 2018 Gold Coast Music Awards for "Album of The Year" and "Peoples Choice";
- Finalist in the 2018 Tasmanian Independent Country Music Awards;
- Finalist in the 2017 Tasmanian Independent Country Music Awards;
- Number 1 Single with 'Ain't Thinking About Monday';
- Number 1 Single with 'Drunk Every Sunday', and;
- Various song writing categories both Nationally and Internationally.
Jase Lansky’s story is told within his songs, his personality always shines with a smile, and his music is definitely here to stay. And as a songwriter and performer Jase's interpretation of mixing his Rock roots with his Country passion has developed a dynamic and stable source of radio friendly tunes that are now available for the entire world to hear. So jump on board and enjoy Australia's very own Jase Lansky…